Sunday, July 15, 2012

Short White Dresses

I couldn't sleep so I looked for short white dresses to pair with the gold Adidas ballet flats.  Three dresses caught my eye.




First one is Angel Eye Womens Lace Pure White Dress.
  
 
It looks so pretty and soft.  It reminds me of the dress in the Casper movie (although it's shorter).



How it looks from the side. The lace is beautiful.






Second is Karen Millen Tailored White Dress.
Looks very svelte. The skirt doesn't flare out, instead it creates a semi - A-line effect.



I really like the zipper at the back.  The overall effect of the dress is neat and stunning.






Last is a white dress from the Phillip Lim Pre-Fall 2011 collection.


Unique design and longer skirt.  I have to say that this is my favorite from the three.  I think it would be the best dress to wear with the gold Adidas ballet flats.  Subtly reminiscent of Greek dresses since it looks to have a wrap-around finish at the bottom.  Perfect for pulling off the Hermes (fleet-footed messenger of the gods) look.  Plus, the cap sleeves remind me of translucent wings.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful dresses,I think the white dresses is the most beautiful clothes in the world! thanks for sharing these! if you wan see more white dress short ,maybe here is a good choice!
    www.gearbest.com/white-dress-short-_gear/

    ReplyDelete