Thursday, November 10, 2011

Klaus and Elena in The Vampire Diaries


Tonight (USA date: November 10, 2011) will be the mid-season finale for The Vampire Diaries.  Meanwhile, it will be shown here, in the Philippines, next week (next Tuesday to be exact).

I am anticipating the unavoidable showdown between Klaus and Mikael aka "Papa Original".

But I have a feeling that Klaus will be the Homecoming King in tonight's episode.  He gets to dance with Elena just to spite Damon, Stefan, and Elena.  That's what I think will happen before the inevitable showdown and/or family feud (Klaus vs. Rebekah, Klaus vs. Mikael, Klaus vs. Rebekah and Mikael).


I think this would be the cause of Elena's dreadful expression in this scene.

hahaha...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching The Vampire Diaries 3x09 "Homecoming".

No comments:

Post a Comment