Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New character in The Vampire Diaries

I was checking on some news about The Vampire Diaries since it's Thursday.  I came upon an article by wetpaint.com (The Vampire Diaries Brings Paul Newman's Grandson to Mystic Falls) about actor Daniel Newman who will be joining the cast in next year's episode, "Our Town".






Based on his IMDB profile, I found out that he is an actor, a model, and a singer.  His band is called The Vanderbilts.


His previous work includes Heroes as Jimmy Keppler, the suspect who was interrogated by Matt Parkman with the help of Sylar.  I mentioned this since I will be rewatching Heroes Season 4 just to get a feel of his acting. ;)


Anyway, back to the topic.  Below the article I was reading was a link to another article about The Vampire Diaries and it read:

I couldn't help but relate the two articles to each other.  What if Daniel Newman will play another Original Sibling? What if? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment